First registration 07.2001
Ex Salon Geneva car
Two previous owners
Swiss road registration
The Morgan Plus 8 is a 1930s-style open sports car with a Rover 8-cylinder V-engine, built by the Morgan Motor Company from September 1968 to 2004. When production of the engine ceased, so did construction of the Morgan Plus 8, which was replaced by a similar model with a V6 engine.
After some 25 years of continued success with engine-powered three-wheelers, Morgan built its first four-wheeled sports car, the Morgan 4/4, in 1935. The basic design remained throughout its construction, including as the Plus 4 and, from 1968, as the Plus 8: a steel frame and a body of mixed construction, that is, with a frame of ash planked with sheet metal. The chassis consisted of a rigid axle on leaf springs at the rear and Morgan’s signature independent suspension with straight track and coil springs at the front.
This beautiful Morgan +8 was exhibited at the Geneva Motor Show and had only two previous owners. The car has always been perfectly maintained and stands in ‘Jaguar Silver Frost’ color with only 5’000 km in absolutely new condition. Morgan Owners Handbook, exhaust maintenance document and original new car invoice present.
Errors, mistakes and prior sale reserved.
The PDF WIll download in a few seconds